RSS-affiliated Shiksha Sanskriti Utthan Nyas.
Headed by Dinanath Batra.
- The removal of a poem by Punjabi poet Pash
- a couplet by Mirza Ghalib
- extracts from M.F. Husain’s autobiography
- thoughts of Rabindranath Tagore
- no reference to an apology rendered by former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the Sikh riots of 1984
- removing mentions of the BJP as a ‘Hindu’ party and the National Conference as ‘secular’
- a paragraph that links the Ram temple debate with the rise of the BJP and Hindutva politics